From:
Cj Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:45:44 -0800
We are up to 51 members in CJ's Auctions on facebook! The 3rd round of
auctions are currently up. shelters get your fans to bid and win and
nominate your shelter for a cash prize at the end of all the auctions!

So far nominations are for Rescuers Relief, Essential Ferret Services
of Idaho, Healing Hearts, SOS, Scherejoy Ferret Rescue, Rockys Ferret
Rescue and shelter, Stinkey Petes Ferret Retreat, Forget Me Not Ferret
Shelter. Some of there nominees have a few names in the hat!! This
round of auctions include a ferret hand puppet, goodies for the
furkids, pins and more. I'm not trying to take away from any other
auctions or fundraisers, just want to rehome my collection of ferret
goodies and help a shelter or two in the process!

Have a great day,
CJ