From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:12:31 EDT
At 10:10 this morning I had to help Jesse cross the rainbow bridge.  I
could have never imagined anything more heartbreaking.  He had been sick
for a long time, we were just too late.  The prednisone didn't do too much,
and then last night he started going downhill.  He started choking & having
a hard time breathing.  I didn't want him to die like that!

Sandee - will you please see that he finds everything he needs.  He loved
sweets (although he rarely got any), he loved anything rubbery, and he
loved sleeping in nice big comfy comforters.  Please tell him we love him
so much, and mommy is so sorry he had to go.  He will always have a place
in our hearts!

Corynne & Joel (& Daisy bug)