From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:08:39 -0700
I have had to modify our baby gate because our little girl after about
a week figured out how to clime it. After looking for something that
was ferret proof, we gave up and modified our gate by putting card
board on it so she has nothing to grab. We would love to have something
that is "more attractive". Please let me know what you find!

Oh, when we first put the card board up it was only on the top part of
the gate, until I got the toe of a pair of boots suck in the gate and
feel to break my arm. That gave me a couple of work free fuzzy bonding
time. I was very happy there wasn't a ferret on the other side of the
gate!

Wendy and the crew