Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:38:59 PDT
My Mother-in-law recently (more like 8 weeks ago) purchased the Weasel
Watcher gate it was suppose to be received by her within 6 weeks....it
turns out she purchased the wrong door size she needs 36" rater than the
34" one she bought....we purchased the 34" from her and it has come in
handy since our little hellon's on four paws have figured out how to
escape....they are not running the house all during the nite.....we agreed
to replace the gate with 36"....however my question is does anybody know
of anybody who sells them or might be able to get us one within 2-4 weeks
rather than the 6-8 weeks that she had to go thru with the mail order in
the Ferrets USA magazine....we live in the Boise Idaho area and are willing
to purchase from someone within the surrounding states just any thing to
rush the order rather than having to wait....they have just built a new
house and will be setting up the kids room around the middle of this month
and we need to have the gate replaced by then....Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Joy Jarret