From:
"SecureOne, Inc. Clarksville" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:48:53 -0500
My ferret is a little bit playful but not rambunctuos.  He is my only child
and I feared that he was a little bit lonely and needed a girlfriend or
atleast another playmate.

Last night I had went to adopt a little girl ferret.  I brought Petey along
with me to make sure their personalities didn't clash.  I was happy to find
that she was playful and very cute.  She seemed to be very healthy and eat
alot.  She even got Petey up and playing like a baby ferret again.

Needless to say, she is now his new playmate and they're already becoming
the best of friends.  Everything seemed to be working out perfectly.

But, this morning my fiance wakes me up at 5am yelling from the bathroom.
I couldn't imagine what was so urgent that early this morning.  I got out
of bed and walked into the bathroom.  My fiance was sitting on the toilet
and my new ferret (her name is Panda because she's black with white face
markings) was behind the toilet and had pooped right by his foot!  He must
have scared her when he yelled for me.

Amie Pierce