From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:00:03 -0500
I'm pleased to announce that Kathy Fritz has joined the International
Ferret Congress committee. She will be replacing me as I retire from
the board at the end of the year.

Kathy has been sheltering ferrets for over 20 years, and is the
Executive Director of the Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center in
Wisconsin. She and her husband Barry also own Kritter Koncepts, makers
of Kritter Kages. They have both long been active and valuable members
of the ferret community, and many of you will have met them at our
Symposia and other ferrety events.

I know Kathy will be a great asset to the IFC!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org