From:
Cheryl Killen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:27:50 +0100
Recently I came across a beer from the Badger Brewery (UK) called Fursty
Ferret!  The logo has a pair of ferrets next to a barrel, lucky ol' me
managed to obtain a beer glass with the logo on it (the beer 'aint bad
either) but the landlady wouldn't let me have the pump label.

http://www.badgerbrewery.com/beers/ferret.htm

Unfortunately I'm neither an employee or share holder in the brewery.

[Moderator's note: And also unfortunately, they are sold out of all
merchandise, though a friend did get me some drip mats.  ("Coasters,"
for the non-UKers :-))  BIG]