From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:01:25 -0800
HI ALL!  Hi Maxi!  Jerimiah here!
It sure has been so busy at the shelter-- I barely can get to the computer
room anymore!  Maxi!  I have not been ignoring you-- you see we had this
celebrity guy coming ( he tastes pretty special indeed!) and the boys had
surgery so I just had a really hard time getting past the Cheerio's ( and
you know how special they are!) when I was not needed helping with all the
shelter happenings!  SNOW-- do we have snow and there some fallin' outside
right now!  But I surely appreciate your letter!  It sure sounds like your
job at home with your brothers and sisters is just as busy as mine here!
Good for you Maxi-- you keep them on there toes.  Where would these ferrets
be without us take charge kind of guys?  Keep writing those letters I
think it is fun to have a ferrety pen pal- Makes me realize I have more
company! :)

Speaking of pen pals while I think about 6 more folks ordered the shelter
pens with my picture on it that ol' Schnapps guy is at it again -- with
another pizza hammock auction on ebay!  He never gives up-- Good Luck
Schnapps we will see if anyone thinks your pizza puss is cute enough to
bid on that hammy :)

On to the news at the shelter.  This ferret kind of guy named Bob-- Bob
Church came to our shelter-- I guess because it is on Church Street he
felt kindred, anyway he came to visit and played with all us kids in the
shelter-- he played roll the ferret, and toss the ferret and even picked
me up.  He is my kind of guy and I had to give him a nip of approval! :)

He went with shelter Mom to the store area and to the office and checked
the whole place out-- they talked about cages, and special sacks and real
boring things.  I heard he want the shelter people here to go to NV for
some kind of ferret symphony?  Hmmmm well we listen to music all the time
in the shelter classical & jazz Maybe I should go too!  So they are trying
to figure out how shelter Dad might do that very LONG trip!

Before he left I heard he signed some of the Ferretville tee shirts so the
folks could auction them to help with the education programs they need to
raise funds for.  He was a really neat guy-- and I hope he will come back
again and play with me.  He saw ol' Ulysseys with his bare belly and
Cornelius too!  Then the naughty brown family-- Hershey, Samson, Emily &
Nestle--- they have been picking on ol' Ulysseys since he went to the
doctors so Mom makes them play in their own room again ;(

We is all waiting to hear about the funny thing they found in Cornelius
when he had surgery-- Mom hopes the vet says he is all better and can go to
his new home-- they hope so too-- They are planning to move into their
brand new home on the 24th so cross your paws that Cornelius makes it
there!

FOAMY FRIES!  Hey!!  RJ, Weasel & Rascal We had some- - I shared them today
with Ulysseys , Snowman, Cornelius & Rex-- but old Rex couldn't care less.
The rest of us was eating them with lightening speed-- I hid a piece for
later under the hammy on the third floor -- don't tell MOM!  Hey !  These
wonderful treats were sent in by ferret friends on the FML -- and you know
guys they ARE very special.  Mom says they are too good cause we all ate
them up too fast-- she will need a dozen packages!  Next best thing to
Cheerio's I tell ya!  I guess the folks at the FerretStore will be getting
some calls from the shelter MOM!

I hear that June's Angel is doing jes' fine.  They is taking pictures of
her-- cause some folks want to see how she is doin'-- they should be here
soon so we can share them with you.  That house is a little quieter now,
since first June went to Rainbow Bridge, and now her friend Storm, BUT
there is a lots more ferrets keeping hospice Mom Marilyn really happy-- I
think she will really like helping June's Angel feel better!  Ol' Brody and
our mascot Bear are still hanging in there despite that the vets think they
are miracles.  Bear has to walk the upstairs 4-5 times each day-- and while
he is looking pretty old these days-- he still gives kisses and takes
charge of the upstairs rooms!  What a GUY!  He has not had to get fluid
taken from his belly in 10 days now-- the vet is so impressed with him.
Mom wishes that his nose would pink up-- but she pays special attention
and loves him anyway!

Well- I gots to run- I want to oversee the hammy production which Dad is
taking to York PA in about 8 days!  Hope you likes them I pick the colors
whenever I get a chance!

Mom is got some neat hammocks of a thousand prints as Bob Church calls them
on ebay-- and the tee shirt too!  SO if you want to see all the neat things
that will help keep good kibble in our tummies jest go to:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

I am hoping to get a tub of snow this evening when Mom returns from taking
suppliments and stuff to the hospice kids-- I will tell you all about it
next time!  Take care you ferrets of the world-- and keep those humans in
check!

Your friend Jerimiah
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org