From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 15:01:32 -0400
>"Aunty Wolfy, you be so silly!!!  I no have a tatoo at all.  Mommy says
>I am a home grown ferret.  But someday I wanna get one on my arm that
>says "MOM""

Yeah Bro!  I wanna a tat too!  LOL

I want one dat says "MOM, and back off, don't touch her!" Cause when we
goes out I tink dey wants to touch us and I don't like it.  I like just
her to touch me....oh yeah and only Aunty Laurel too.  Everyone
else...don't touches!

Weather's getting better so,s you and your brudder wanna come to Canada
for trail hiking?

Toby
Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep