From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:40:27 -0500
Wolfy wrote:
>"Did I see.... Alex's name in here?  More than once?  Was she misfiring?
>And did she even address you BIG?  Was she tawlkin' to you?  Because if
>she was tawlkin to you...... And with great satisfaction and aim, she
>wings it ( a squeezie prostate) over the papers and nails Alexandria....
>beaning her right on the head."

Umm....if I'm having a war with BIG it's news to me.  Is is February and
I'm dog tired and worn out by all of these frozen gray days?  Ice slush
ice slush ice slush?  You betcha.  It makes me sound testier than I
probably imagine it does.  Sorry.  I wrote BIG and told him him that the
whole 'delayed post' was just a cyber screw up, (and it was) and please
not to worry about it.  No blame on him.  I wish I hadn't sent the
'delayed post' in the first place.  It wasn't *helpful*.  I do much
better when I stick to tractors.

Alexandra in MA

[Moderator's note: No, no war on this end!  Alex and her posts are high
up on my list of "this is a nice thing about the FML" and I have nothing
but respect for her.  BIG]