From:
"Searle, Scott R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:54:04 -0700
Hi,
I'm new to this "ferret" stuff and have found this list to be of great help.
We got our little "rascal" about a month ago.  I know from listings that
ferrets love to play and run and leap and jump and.... I have also heard how
they like to be held and snuggle.  Is this just some ferrets?  I realize
they each have their own personalities an was wondering if our would ever
learn that.  He's about 12 weeks old so I quess this could be just "young
energy".  Any insight and help would be great.  Maybe I'm just expecting too
much too soon.  He sure is a lot of fun.  My kids love to run and tussle
with him too.  He really just bounces off the wall ALL the time.  Is it
always going to be like this?  I appologize if this is a simplistic
question, I quess I just need some imput.

Thanks for the help
Scott