From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 06:04:27 -0800
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Washington State Ferret Assn.
has a web site at : http://wsfa.virtualave.net We have posted the agenda
for the year 2000 with meeting dates and all the new officers.  We are also
keeping the page updated with club doings.  Between now and Christmas the
club is holding a number of Ferret Awareness Days at various pet stores.
We educate the employees and talk to the public about ferrets.  Dates are
on our web site.  The year 2000 dues will be coming due soon.  Please come
to a meeting and help plan the fun things for 2000.  We are still looking
for someplace to hold the Christmas Party for this year.  Any suggestions
or ideas you can email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Judith