Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 21:29:19 EDT
I'm writing about two very sweet female sables which are in a pet store
being kept in a glass aquarium on the floor, in the back of the store
under a fish tank.  We went in 2 weeks ago to buy food, and asked if they
had any ferrets, since the last time I was there before Christmas, they
were in front of the store, They had a large water bottle and one was
frantically licking at it.  I opened the top on the tank and it was bone
dry, they only had a few nuggets of food mixed with sawdust in their bowl.
We asked the manager to fill the water and they both fought over the bottle
and drank for 5 minutes straight.  They then gave them a full bowl of food
and they both ate.  We then picked both of them up.  They were very sweet,
did not try to bite at all, but they did want to get down.  No wonder,
since I think they may have been the same ferrets I saw before Christmas,
based on their size.  My husband, daughter and I went back to check on them
this past weekend, and their food bowl was empty, but they, did have yellow
water in their bottle.  I asked and the girl said it was vitamins.  I didnt
know ferrets used vitamins like that.

Anyway, these babies could sure use a home.  If it was only one, I would
probably have broken down and bought her, but I really cant handle two
more now.  They are in Petland Discounts in Linden, Nj in Edgar Rd, Rt. 1,
K-Mart shopping Plaza all the way down the end next to where Caldor closed.
They are asking $119 each.

Debbie