From:
Patrick McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:17:00 +0800
It is with sadness again that I must let one of our baby's go.  but at her
age she was ready to go.  At least she will be with her family and friends.
Taz our first this go round was a cute little strong willed girl that loved
to play and be the "boss".  She passed quietly on the 20th with her doc
"Mandy" at her side.

Skeeter Take care of her and let her know that we miss her and Baby and
Tiffy too.

With love Mom and Dad
Rabbi Mac and the Rabble Rousers, Li'l Bear, Stempie, Foozel Marie, Fergie
(her bud),Buster, Possum, Squeek, Gus and Shadow the Wonder (why I can't be
a fert) Dog.