From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 02:09:32 -0400
I got a card from Ron and his "kids" today and he sends HUGS and THANK
YOU's to everyone.  He absolutely loved the gift.  If and when I hear
anything more I will keep you posted.  Thank you everyone for sending
emails, they were printed and put in a envelope in the box with his gift
and sent to him.  He was always there for quite a few of us in our time
of pain with a sympathy card, a joke or whatever it was to help make your
day.  Always so thoughtful and I miss him on the fml and on the internet.

There are new items listed on ebay if you would like to take a look:
there are also items not listed below including ferret scarecrows and
ferret pens that can be viewed by going to one of the auctions below and
then clicking on the Seller Information box on the right and scroll down
onto "View Sellers Other Items", it will bring you the whole list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7105675724
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7105679319
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7105751205
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7106080529
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7106377727
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7106390309

To all those who have recently lost a ferret, my sincere condolences,
my heart goes out to you.  For those who have ferrets that are sickly
or going into surgery, I pray they recover quickly and fully.  To those
who have gone through the fury of the hurricanes, I hope everyone is
okay and safe.

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies,
missing Sarah and Cooper J