From:
christine herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:59:29 -0800
I had to laugh when i read the post about someone being fed up by rude
comments on her ferrets.  I have heard it all as well.  I was going thru
a stressful time in general and had no patience for dumb stuff so here is
a list of answers I used for typical rude comments in my home.

Q-I hear they turn vicious
A- why yes, I enjoy having vicious biting ,mangling animals here with my
   kids and myself.  If I am really lucky santa will bring us all rabies
   for christmas.

Q. they stink , don;t they??
A- yes, but not as much as your kids diaper.  Can you open a window
   please till you change his diady?.

Q- but what purpose do they serve?
A- I keep them as slaves.

Q- But aren't they expensive to keep?
A- not as expensive as your wife.

Q- It's a rodent , no?
A- It's a rodent yes, a cross between a subway rat and an elephant... ..
   uh oh!! Pooky got off his wheel again , watch your throat now.

q- I hear they can be unpredicatable?
A-Well..I  guess you would know better than me about unpredictability.
  How long have you been in therapy now dear?

Q- but what do  you do with them?
A- I have incorporated them into my dancing bear act for the circus.
   Besides that I love them and visa versa.They make my world a better
   place.

peace,
Christine