From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:52:57 -0700
I have received some of the most generous offers of assistance to pass
along to the woman who is reportedly moving to what appears may be the
Ferret Friendly Capitol of the US!

I have heard from shelters and individuals alike, so many that I may
not be able to thank everyone individually so I am thanking you all
publically. Wow!

I called the woman last night at the prescribed time and left her a
message (as instructed). In the very least she now knows 'the rest
of the story' and the truth of the matter. I left her call back
information so if she wants details on how to get a hold of you
wonderful folks I can provide it.

Thanks again, a million!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com