From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:58:25 EST
I have gotten alot of different responses in my post about wanting to
ditch my vet.  I dont want people to get the impression that I am just
ditching him because I feel he doesnt know what he is doing.  First of
all, the vet is not willing to talk to me about ideas I have and actually
gets his secretary to call me back and say..so and so has lots of
experiance and you should just trust him and blah, blah, blah without any
explanation about why something is good or bad.  I give my vet credit that
he did my ferrets adrenal surgeries twice and he lived through them.  When
I found out he had insulinoma the vet didnt seem to think it was a big
deal.  Just said he thought he would be fine and never even let me know
this was something that would eventually kill him.  So, I am not just
ditching him without any thought.  He is simply not willing or hasnt had
the time to look into the latest news on insulinoma and if I ever try to
give him my 2 cents he is to prideful to admit I am right!

Lisa