From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:35:42 -0500
I just wanted to share with all of you some wonderful news!!  With the
addition of Timmy's Tonic and his recipe, Oso did the weasel war dance
today!!!  He has not done this in months!!  His caugh has also subsided and
I even think he may be getting some hair back!!  I just can't believe it!  I
am sooo happy!!!!!  Thank you Gary for making this possible for our shelter
guys and all the other ferrets in the world.  If it wasn't for Gary, we
wouldn't have the tonic to make anyone better let alone Oso.  Harley and
Akasha are benefiting too.

With the Tonic I am also using some other good stuff like vitamins and
greens +.  Colloidal Silver has helped Harley and vit. C is good too.
Thanks also to Linda S. for the vitamins you sent and to Lisa Ferret Haven
for your support and help!!!

Randy