From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:28:48 +0000
I was going to write about other stuff the other day but my keyboard
was acting up and I needed to reboot my computer, so gave up after the
Marshall foods question.

I was checking out Yesterday's News cat litter at Petsmart the other day
and noticed some litter I'd never seen before.  I think it was "PaPurr"
brand.  It's supposedly made out of recycled paper, but looks like
"normal" clumping cat litter.  Anyone heard of it?  Used it?  I think it
may have had a scent in it though, as it looked like there were blue
specks in it too.

I have one furr kid that especially loves to carry things around and hide
them.  Somehow though, doesn't seem as bad as when the cat plays with
things until they're hidden.  Maybe because it took me 30 minutes or more
to find the furr kids ear mite medicine under the stove.

Took one of the ferts for a walk yesterday.  Didn't seem to want to walk
along with me.  If I stood still, she was content to check out the
surroundings, but not to walk in a straight line.  Did more of the
carpet sharking thing, so I carried her in my coat most of the way.

Take care, and thanks for the help on the food issue!

Alayne (and furr kids, Sierra (aka Wild Thing), Angel and Emily (the
thief))