From:
Jody Rhodenizer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:04:15 -0400
Hi!
I'm new to the list but I'm looking for advice.  I have one ferret now,
she's about 1 year old, and I'm taking in another ferret (she's healthy
and vaccinated) who's 21/2.  My ferret hasn't had much interaction with
other animals and seems spooked by the other ferret, but the new ferret is
used to animals and just seems to want to play.  So far they've met once
but the new ferret is moving in soon.  I've switched some towels (from
their cages) with the owner so they can adjust to each others scent, my
ferret loves the new towel, has been sleeping in it since, but any help
on how to help them adjust would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
jody