Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:44:27 -0400
It was almost 2 weeks ago that I took my little sable rescue ferret
Sugar Bear to the vet for the last time. I'm not sure how old she was
when I got her thru a rescue. Apparently she had been a victim of a
hoarder but I don't know for sure.

She was mine for only a year and a half and was battling adrenal for
6 months of that time. It finally became clear to me that the disease
was winning. It was too hard for her to keep fighting.

I'll miss my little Sugar. She never got completely comfortable with
people although she'd search me out for treats. She loved ALL other
ferrets and they loved her too. She's the first of this group to leave
me.

Please bridge greeters help her find my ferrets who've gone before. I
know Chloe, Moon and Ziggy will love her as much as I do and as much
as the other ferrets left behind do too.

Please tell her I miss her.

Thank you Bridge Greeters!

Greta