From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 02:12:24 -0600
hi all,

its with a very heavy heart i tell you rusty pass away wed. night, about
7pm.  my sister in law hugged and kissed him and put him in his cage on
his favorite blanky, he layed on the top and went to sleep and never woke
up.  he was about 1.2pds when he died we just couldnt get his weight up no
matter what we tried, there was to much damage from the previous owner's.

my husband burried him under a big tree by the house in a box with his
blanky and a brass cross.  rusty had it hard in his lil life, we were
just happy to have him in are lives as long as we did he finally got to
know what being a ferret was about, he talked with chole, ferrah and
tomie alot learned to dook and even learned to like ferretvite.

sandy please welcome our rusty to the rainbow bridge, he is a good lil guy
who will lay in your lap and look up at you with the most loving eyes.

shelley