From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:43:13 -0500
Sometimes it can be a hard call and I think that confuses some people.
If we have a very ill one who also has mast cell tumors we don't remove
them if it seems that the procedure will reduce their health or happiness.
That's kind of the norm; if a ferret is dealing with a much more serious
problem then that takes precedence in the choices made.

WHY is Ashling pushing out ONLY the symbolic algebra books?  (Maple books
and _Mathematica_.)

Ashling never has regrown her lower back hair though both adrenals came out
after her acute early onset at age 3 and 1/2.  Caught it before shed but
perhaps not long enough before for the follicles to set up new growth.
She might re-grow in Spring or she might have dead follicles.

Some of the ferrets, Steve, and I have a low-grade bug with fever (no
biggie).  Mine has brought up my tonsils so expect some the ferrets might
encounter that component, too.  Strange household right now.