Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:58:38 -0500
suzi wrote:
>they stare intensely and then their little eyes get all sleepy and then
>they fall asleep.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a fuzzy that does that!  My little
guy will do his inch worm act and ever so slowly make his way to my cat.
When he finally gets to her and if she hasn't swatted him and taken off,
he will try to nudge himself under her warm belly, or sniff her bum.
Then he falls asleep.  My cat used to lick his face if she was feeling
snuggly, but she soon realized that just gets him all crazy and he tries
to bite her!  I thought it was because he's and only ferret and he's just
trying to snuggle somethin' that's alive and fuzzy.

Steph