From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 04:35:26 -0400
Ms. Saraferret, please check on Skippy and Snow. They have recentle
left us for the Bridge.

Snow was a 9y.o. snow white DEW from Lori Sie's. She -Snow-not
Lori-doted on her Cinamon. She had been sick and Lori brought her
around and she and Cinamon went home with Dave and I. (I think Lori
likes us to visit because we take her elderly kids home and give them
tons of love and kisses and squeezes and duck soup. The only down
side of that is that they die on us.) Anyways--we think Snow doted on
Cinamon and stuck around until she knew he would be in good hands and
with other kids. No, these kids arent his age--but he still loves them
and loves to go outside and roam around with our 2 blind girls with
cataracts. But--I digress.

Dave found her gone one morning as he was saying good morning to
everyone. She will be missed by Smokey Joe and Sylvester. She will ask
for white sparkly wings and halo.She will also have a very feminine
backpack filled with toys and tone for the other Winchester Weezils
that have gone to the Bridge.

The next one is our beloved Skippy. He was a hob from the Mckay's. He
had lost an eye and was paralyzed in his back end. He was as sweet as
he could be right to the end. I dont think I have cried as hard and as
often as when we lost him. He would love gold wings and halo. He didnt
get to play much because of his problems, but loved to go outside with
us and his beloved Noel.

Please look out for these 2 wonderful furkids and make sure they are
safe and happy and have found the other Winchester Weezils that have
gone before them.

Missing Skippy and Snow--
Sue and DAve