From:
Nancy Bardwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:02:48 EST
Hi all,

I am in need of help -- I rescued 5 ferrets from TX and they are ADV
Positive and need to find an ADV positive shelter or home for them.  I
can not keep them in my home due to the others that are here, now that
we know they are positive.  I am in NW Louisiana and can transport but
not that far -- so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it so much.
You can email me personally at  [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much.

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana

[P.S]
I forgot to add this to the ADV positive email -- they also have
behavioral problems.  They are bad biters and are out for blood.  My
hands look like hamburger meat!!  LOL!!!  They did not have much human
contact before they were rescued.  I know this is going to compound the
problem of finding them a place.

Thanks and hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana