From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:33:40 -0500
I have not gone to e-bay ever so really have no idea of what is offered
there, but as to a ferret pelt or stuffed fert being offered I can only
say that when my fuzzies expire I may have one or more stuffed.  Is a way
to have them with me after they are gone.  They are animals.  They are
not to be mistreated but if they expire by natural means then I can see
no harm in saving a pelt or having it stuffed.  For sure, I have really
become attached to my fuzz butts and would do no harm to one for any
reason.  They piss me off with some things they do, but they are animals
and just don't know any better, and there is no training that can be done
to change that so if I have a fuzz butt, will just have to take the whole
package and I certainly do.  ( Changed that to "I certainly do" as opposed
to "I do" that got me in trouble before.....)

Just don't want the selling of stuffed ferts or fert skins to be a fad
where they would be raised for that purpose.  Is my only objection.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud  (down to 4 ferts again...
running low !!!)