From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 01:15:18 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Thought some of you might be interested in knowing there will be a new
edition of Biology and Diseases of the Ferret. The 3rd Edition will be
out in June 2014, published by Wiley-Blackwell.

Here's the web page for more information:
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470960450.html

I'll be looking into getting a copy to present to the clinic that sees
my fur kids. I like making sure they have the latest information.

Sharon B. : )