From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:06:50 EST
Merry Christmas Family And Friends

It's looking a like Christmas around here
With snow on the ground, decorations everywhere
Ferrets are playing around our feet
Making it hard for us to sweep

Each cage is decorated in greens blues and reds
With Christmas Hammies for their heads
Little socks are hung with care
For soon Old Santa will be here;

For all the good little girls and boys.
Each one dreams of a treat or toy.
A Christmas tree in the center of the floor
For Santa to leave their presents galore.

From our house to yours our wish for you
A Very Merry Christmas may your dreams come true
This is our Prayer for you next year
That you prosper all year though!

Written By
Helen M.  Wojciechowski
Copyrighted
December  2005

This darling Tag was made for me by a freind of Robins one of kids Secret
Santa's thanks Robin I sure love this tag.  It is my Cody and My Alvin...