From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:41:10 -0400
Hi friends & list readers,

Ferret Wise will be off line for several days- perhaps until Monday. We
suffered a set back when our video card burned up adn took out the
motherboard on the shelter computer. We have located someone who can
rebuild the system over the next few days.... but meanwhile we will
have no means of communication with the outside world. If you have an
emergency try a phone call... I am in and out. Things are going okay at
our hospice locations- Just heard from Greg's Funhouse, LeDoux hospice
and St Gregory's house today.

Nestle is doing well in his large room and the trio Austin, Blossom &
Destiny ( still a tad aggressive) will be remaining here and not moving
into the home of the flood family-- there home is still not plumbed in!

Shelter friends are reminded we will be having a work day & cook out on
Sat July 21 11 Am - 3 PM here at Ferret Wise - there will be no meetup
in Keene this month. Please RSVP if you plan to attends our cookout &
work day. We need to clean and dis assemble carriers and inventory them
for the emergeny loan program for NH shelters. Thanks so much

Aliica & kids at www.ferretwise.org