From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:27:32 -0500
Jeez, I was just trying for a bit of humor. I know raw doesn't turn
dogs into wolves. I just find with my dogs, they tend to get all growly
and snappy and possessive. Heck, I even lock up the cat or the dogs
start snapping at *her*.

I second Chihuahuas. They seem to think they *are* ferrets.

Just remember that, even a good natured dog may have an off day or
play too rough. Ferrets can get hurt completely by accident.

With puppies, like kittens, you need to make sure the puppy isn't
bullied and dragged hither and yon by the ferrets.

anne