Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:58:42 -0400
Ican't believe everyone is sitting around discussing ferret balls. I
swear, once you have seen one set you have seen them all. I actually
had to lock the computers so my poor neutered babies wouldn't think
they are lacking. Ohhh, and my males are proud of themselves too. They
spread their legs open with a grin on their face. So maybe they are
like most males and are prouder that you are admiring their penis's,
than their balls.

In conclusion, Ferret Balls, Ferret Balls, Jingling all the way, oh
what I would have paid to see them jingling in Wolfy's and Alexandra's
face, Hey, Ferret Balls, Ferret Balls....

Sorry couldn't resist!

Ireann