From:
Vicky Edinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 05:32:17 -0800
hi everyone.  i sometimes sigh because murphy is only about 75% accurate
with the litter box when he's outside his cage.  he's 100% accurate inside
the cage, always uses his litter box.  i cleaned his cage yesterday while
he took a nap in the next room.  the vacuum cleaner woke him up and he came
running (he LOVES to attack the vacuum cleaner monster).  well of course
when a ferret wakes up, he's gotta go potty.  into the empty cage he
goes... squats down where the litter box is SUPPOSED to be... and
relieves himself.  he looked at me like "well, this IS where i ALWAYS go."
i couldn't be mad when he was trying to be such a good boy!  i just wanted
to share this because i thought it was funny... take heart that our ferrets
really TRY to be good.  :o)

vicky, murpy, and the felines jonah and pepper