From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:26:51 EDT
I want to thank everyone who responded so quickly to Oscar Sunday morning.
He did start to urinate Sunday morning at 1:30.  I sat with him until
2:00am.  I want to thank the person who explained in great detail how to
check his bladder.  I brought him into the vet this morning.  My female
Lilly had an appointment scheduled so Oscar tagged along.  The vet said he
looked fine and unless he started it again she was not going to x-ray.  He
is very active today, eating and drinking and PEE-ING!  I followed him
around all day yesterday and even woke him up at midnight to watch him take
care of his business.  I LOVE that little guy.  Again thanks for all the
input.

Carol, Oscar ferret and Sweet Lilly