From:
"Gary A. Rentz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:21:28 -0600
Three ferrets in North Central Iowa need a good home.  I find I can't keep
them and the original owner says he will take them back but then have them
put down, so I don't want to do that.  They are Marshal Farms ferrets, all
male, about 3.5 yrs old and within 6mo of each other in age.  I want to keep
them together.  There is a smell involved, so maybe they aren't totally
descented or something.  They are NOT biters, or not with me anyway.  My
cats just HATE them, unfortunately.  More details if necessary, just email
and ask.

Gar & Spanky(cinn.), Alfalfa(silver mit), and Buckwheat(albino) [If you
notice a Little Rascals theme, you are right, and notice the irony]