From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:43:38 -0700
I remember reading an article, not too long ago, about a software
programmer who had written a program which would detect cat typing, and
lock the keyboard.  I can't seem to find mention of it on the web now,
though...

Anyone have any leads on finding it?  I bet it would work just as well for
FLO operatives as it does for cats.

Regan
Ebisneezer Scrooge - You bite his toes, I'll send the mail!
David Copperferret - Hey, why do /I/ always end up with the hard part?