Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:35:29 -0500
Hi all and esp. Mommy Ada.  I knows dat you send de request to Sandee
but she was having a hairs dresser do her somewhat bedraggled hair wash
and fluff.  You all knows us ferrets are vain and wants our fur to look
de best esp de tail hair--gots to be bushy and fluff.  So heres I go.

I checks on Runner in de Boss's big book --wowsie lotsa Runners, but only
one with a human name Ada.  So off I go and wouldnts ya know clear on de
border.  Well's I just puts on my wings and flew over dere and wouldnt
ya know--only furry wit a 55 gal drum outside his digs.  Oh wells, us
ferrets like to do tings a bit different and den I reads his mommy's
letter--aha dat plains it.  Its a joke.  Okay out pops a gorgeous sable
guy type furry.  He sure looks good--he says it comes from drinking good
water-it makes his skin soft and hair fluffy.  I tink to myself--oopsey
I has better lay off dat Pepsi and ice tea (I cants help it I used to
steals it from my human mommy when I wasnt biting her (giggle).

I tells him dat I is SaraFerret coming to checks on him per request from
his human--so he says now Sara ya dont need to introduce yrself--everyone
has heard of you--as in bitey-bite.

I tells him well at least we has someting in common.  Den we rehash our
bestest bites--heh-heh.  Its just sometimes we gets so wound up dat we
have to do someting and biting is de someting.  But we has been rehabbed
at de Bwidge.  I asks him how he's doing and den a whole bunch of kits
come running out de door.  Ok--I is Big Brother to dese wild kits.  How
sweet of him.  He says he feels sorry for dey guy kits as dey didnt have
a chance to has a mommy and daddy-- dey were orphans.  Big tears drip
outa my eyes.  I gotta quit wit de tears-otherwise I get a rep as a
crier.

Mommy Ada wants to know if he still wipes his uhmmm butt on de rugs--he
says no he just wipes it on grass but he does miss doing it on de nice
clean rugs.  He says dat everyting is great here-he took his adopted kits
for wing practice and now dey are almost as good as he is.  He asks me if
I wants to see Mommy Ada--sure I says--and off we goes (kits in tow) to
de reflecting poor (we has to leash de kits otherwise dey leans out so
far dat dey falls in).  Den he points to a lady in a house.  Wowsie, I
bets you misses her.  He says yes, but when I twies to whisper toher,
she cants hear.  Its just a soft dook-dook at nite and I guesses dat she
misses hearing him dook.  But she does smile in her sleep so maybe she
does hear me.  We traipses (big word) backs to his digs and he invites me
in, but I says I best not.  Must check on Sandee to sees how she looks
after her appt wit de hair and tail dresser.

Hugs and dooks
SaraFerret