From:
Lady SongSpring Ishanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:14:03 -0400
There has been so much hurt and bad news on the list lately (My heart goes
out to those humans left behind, and those hurt fuzzies out there) I figured
that I would add some good news to the list!

I havn't posted since one of my fuzzies, Yin, passed over the bridge.  Well,
since then, ferret math has hit hard!  VERY hard!  :) We went to look at a
cage since we had offered to take in some shelter kids, and ended up finding
a rejected tramatized kit.  We took him home, and Yang warmed up to him
right away and started teaching him how to be a ferret!  We named him
Zorro.  In the next couple of weeks we went into the pet store, and there
was a whole cage full of about 20 kits, and then a small glass cage with
two three month old ferrets in it.... well... you can imagine the odds of
those two selling, so... well... we took them home!  One male and one
female.  We named the male Thor (strongest one out of the lot to that
point) and the female Dizzy (cause when we got her home, she was so excited
she jumped and dooked around till she made herself dizzy and fell over,
then did it all over again) *giggle* That brought our little home business
up to 4, and we thought 4 is enough.... well, then along came my friend.
My friend had a friend who had a ferret, but he couldn'tkeep it anymore due
to an apartment with a no pet rule, and a new room mate coming in that
wanted to enforce the rule!  Well, we did it, we gave in... and along came
Pogo to join the business (He was named pogo by his former human cause of
how he likes to sit on his back legs and jump up and down like a pogo
stick!).  So, now we have 5 wonderful dooking fuzzies!  You know, with all
this change and adding, we were worried about them getting to know and like
each other, but they took to each other great!  In fact, since Pogo is over
a year, and the others range from 3 months to 6 months, Pogo has been
teaching them a thing or two about leaps and wardances!  You should see all
of them together!  A group of misfits all come together to make one happy
home!  Dooks!

        Song & her happy dookers!
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713