From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:31:13 -0700
Vickie, you posted the other day: >We've been allowing Galaxy D for the
last several years. If those >who keep saying otherwise would bother to
read our show packets then >they'd know.

Peronally, trying to find this information on line is next to nill.
WOW, here's a great idea.....................How about pulishing AFA
vaccination requirements for their shows on the AFA website????

This way Joe-Q-Public will know exactly what they will need to bring
with them as "Proof" of vaccination & even ADV testing to get into
one of your shows if they decide to only come with their furkid just
to shop!! This way "IF" if an AFA showgoers lose the show packet or
Joe-Q-Public has never been to one of your shows, they can look up
the information on line with no worries. Great idea.......huh??

Have a great day!

Debi