From:
ferretfanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 09:40:05 -0500
Well, it is my fault, with Bob being in the hospital last week, and Jinx's
(the cat that did enjoy a game of ferret tag every now and then)tendency
to hide, I was not fully aware of how badly she was ill.  Just recently
noticed that she had lost a great deal of weight and knew something wasn't
right, but was completely shocked by her death Friday.  The ferrets are
still looking for her, and also Tygger, her counterpart in crime, keeps
zipping thru the house expecting Jinx to sneak up on her to give her a
couple good smacks.  Jinx had just turned 5.  Thursday Jinx was angry at me
because I put her in the bathroom and put the gate up since she had just
peed on the floor.  She would not have that, and back over the gate she
came.  So Friday was a shock.  I hope the Rainbow Bridge has plenty of nice
warm heater vents and cat nip for her.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!