Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:24:52 -0800
I am sooooooooooooo excited.!!!!  Many of you have heard me talk of
publishing a book of ferret stories and photos.  Well it's finally coming
to fruition!  So all of you ferret lovers feel free to submit your
stories, poems, memories and stories for consideration.  Full credit will
be given as well as rights to publish your works elewhere.  I will provide
this in writing for all stories chosen for publication.  There will also
be a Rainbow Bridge Memorial chapter.  What a beautiful way to memorialize
your precious fuzzy!  If you would like your fuzzy to appear in this
section of the book, I will need the following information: Human's
names, ferret name and a short tribute to the ferret.  I would like for
the cover of the book to be shelter related, so any shelters interested
in submitting ideas and input will be greatly appreciated.  I am so
looking forward to this and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.