From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 14:02:22 -0500
Hi...
Well we are really comming along with the New Ferret Club VIA the Internet.
This Club is open to all the Ferret owners,and even the People that are
going tobe getting a ferret in the near future.  The FWIC Has it own Web
Page now, it is located at http://www.crosswinds.net/charlotte/~ferrethut
We have a chat Server on the Page also.  We are holding Ferret Club Chats
on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturdays from 7-12pm EDT.  Anyone Wishing to Join the
Chat may do so.  We want to encourage you to Come to the Club chats and
Share Information about the Ferrets, or Ask Questions Pertaing to the
Health and Well being of your Ferret.

As in the Past I have Stated that we have Big Plans, well we are going to
make sure everyone gets these Plans, so we are seeting up a Mailing List and
BB for all who wish to use them.  If you are Interested Please Email the
FWIC at [log in to unmask] and I will get you on the Lists.

Also I want to appoligize to all the ones that have been sending Pics to the
Western Carolina Ferret Clubs Photo Contest.  I have had alost of Problems
with My Computer, and Crashed a few times.  I had to reformat and reinstall
my Hard drive, so all the Informaion and Pic were lost.  I have recovered
all the Ones on the Photo Pages, But if you sent in a Photo and do not see
it up there Please resend and I will get it up there ASAP.  And the Ones
that have sent Votes for the Top Ten Photos in the Last Few Days,(From May
20-May 28) Please Resend your Votes.  I really do appoligize for the
Inconvence.  I need to have Everyone that is Interested In Joining the Club
To Please Email Me and I will get you in my Data Base for Information
Updates.

Well thanks again and Please, Attend the Chats so our Ferrets may have a
better Life.

One More thing...The Club has 3 Appointed Officers.
President: Gary Skinner [log in to unmask]
Vice President Jeff Myers
Director: Lisa [log in to unmask]
We are also Looking to Appoint more Officers, so if you are interested
Please contact on of the Officers above.  We also are looking for anyone
that is willing to help with Web Page Design, We need a Logo and I have made
one, But I want to update it and I dont have the Programs to make it Now, as
i lost one Of my Hard Drives in the Crash. So please We need your Help and
Support.

Thanks,
Ferret World Internet Club