From:
Joey Gonsalves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 07:16:19 -0700
Hi there I just got my ferret a few days ago and like any new father I worry
about my baby..I am seeing things that worry me things that would normally
make me take my pet to the ver i am wondering if I should you see Serra is
not eating.. well I think she is not eating.. I gave her cat chow and apple
and she seems not to be eating.. SHE is pooping so I guess she must be
eating right!! Next she keeps biting my shoe!! I hit her on the nose with my
finger and tell her no but all she does is run off and hide wait for my back
to be turned then do it again.. WHAT AM I GOING TO Do!! next I read how much
ferrets like to bath but exectly how offen do i bath her.. once a week once
every two weeks or once a month.. last and final question.. I play with her
with a old shirt or plastic bag..I put it over her head and she bits it then
jumps out then on the bag then bites it then I drag her accros the floor
while she is on the bag she seem to enjoy it then she does something funny..
she leaves!! she just ups and walks off!!she does the same thing when I look
to pet her.. Am I do something wrong!!

thanks a lot
Joey
c/o [log in to unmask]

             *Ironic**

 1)   The Sweetest fruit can be found in your own yard yet people tend to
      go to other peoples yard to steel their fruit

 2)   No one stays still long enough to listen and no one pays attention
      to hear

 3)   Hind site is always 20/20

 4)   "cannot teach a dog new tricks" yet "You never know until you try"