From:
Jessica Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 01:46:15 -0800
I only suggested flagged the ad to prevent uneducated people who think
pets are disposable from getting them and to prevent people with large
snakes from getting them as food. It does happen and I have seen a
sitation on here where ferrets meant as snake food were rescued.

I know this probably wasn't the best thing to do for the situation but
I blocked my phone number and called....the phone number is real but I
just hung up because I was only trying to find out if it was real or
not. A woman answered I assume but not all men have deep manly voices
(no offense its true) so I dunno...