From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 00:24:34 -0800
I just wanted to say to everyone out there what a WONDERUL painter and
person Yvonne is.  She painted my sweet Ferret Angel, Fidget and asked
for nothing in return.  Only to know it made me happy.  It has brought
such joy to a sad heart over a loss I will never forget.  Now I have a
truely special reminder of Fidget with me forever!

It is such a special thing when you find a truely kind, generous, person
out there and she is one of them.  I am so thankful to have come across
her and wanted eveyone to know that such kindness in a person does exsist
and she is a shining example of that.

Dooks to all,
Kathleen

P.S. Yvonne, if you are reading this, with tears in me eyes I thank you
again.