Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:37:04 -0700
I agree that AFA is the single, most organized, reputable and effective
resource to assist those ferrets. I will happily assist with taking in
ferrets should that need arise and is organized through AFA and with
AFA in charge. To keep the ferret community at large in a big emotional
uproar, organizing for something that "isn't planned, might not
happen," is non productive and wheel spinning at this point and a
waste of time and energy.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html
Fundraiser page