From:
chelle schlake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:39:04 +0000
HMMMMMMMM ok so I don't say a whole lot on here as I am extremely busy
with the rescue and work and college, BUT I think ill put in my thoughts
on this.

I do and always will vaccinate my all my babies for canine distemper.  I
know there are certain risks with the shots, BUT THERE ARE CHANCES WITH
EVER SHOT IN WORLD.  You ever oay attention to the warnings they give
you before you Vaccinate your children or yourself?  There are risks with
the darn Flu shot and Polio and every other shop out there for children
that is REQUIRED by law for them to go to school.  I have a sister who
does not get her childrens shots and she home schools and I must say it
is completely unfair and irresponsible and her children have no say
whether they contract a disease and die or not.  They don't even get the
Hepatitis shots, I know alot of you are thinking "omg how can she do
that" and some of you are saying "well its her kids she do what she
wants".  I look at it like this if you have kids or animals you NEED to
do the right thing and protect them against all these horrible diseases.

I HAVE NEVER LOST AN ANIMAL TO A VACCINE IN MY LIFE NOT EVEN A FERRET.
i have had one ferret have a reaction but not die.  the odds are not as
high as some of you are insisting, i have had alot of animals vaccinated
and alot of sick animals in my life and non have died from their shots.
I like all my animals alive thank you and i will always vaccinate and
when i am done with college and become a vet i will reccomend it to all
my patients and their owners

Chelle
Chelles 2nd Chance Ferret Haven