From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:58:33 -0500
I got this post last night.. Brenda

Permission granted to cross post.

I was wondering if you could also post a request for me. My husband and
I took in a young male who is about 1 1/2. We named him "Little Guy."
He is a wonderful ferret, however, we cannot keep him. We recently had
a baby and during my pregnancy, I developed very strong allergies to
Bubba, (who has recently passed away). I have asthma attacks when I
clean the cage, and I break out into hives when I handle him. I was
hoping after having the baby, it would get better, but it has not.

Little Guy is VERY friendly, gentle, plays well with our dog, has been
great with Connor (our infant son) sticking his fingers in the cage,
and is litter trained, although he does like to curl up in a clean
litter box! He would probably love to be adopted by a family who has
lots of time to play and he would do well with a companion.

He needs a check-up and shots, so I would take care of that before
giving him to a new home. All his blankies, cage, litterboxes, etc.
would come with him.

If there is anyone who is an experienced ferret person looking for a
great new addition can contact me directly.

Krista