From:
Ulrike Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:42:55 -0000
Hi

I took some pictures of my sable/ polecat coloured ferret Tara and her
eyes are blue on the pictures.  I've always had the red eye from the
flash, but never blue eyes... Then another night my husband took pictures
of the other ferrets to see whether we get another blue eye effect and my
sable coloured Bella had blue eyes on one of the pictures.  Has anybody
ever had this happen or does anybody know why it happened?

Best wishes
Ulrike
and Jack, Bella, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox, Reno, Rose, Jasmine, Hobo,
Gremlin, Bobby, Willow and Tara

Missing Angel, Hope, Igor, Barney, Tom, Spike and Jilly

West Wales Ferret Welfare
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ferretlove.co.uk
Last update 27/01/02